Day 6 of 30 - Testimonies, Prayers, & Poetry

Precious Father, Sovereign God
I look to You and to You alone
I ask you please to come into my heart
To make my life Your own
 
Take away my heart of stone
And give me a heart of flesh
Help me to love You and live
To give to You my very best
 
So many times I’ve fallen short,
I’ve let You down; I have sinned
Yet each time I cry out to You
You forgive me all over again
 
Recently my days seem hard
I’ve taken on more than I can bear
Help me to look to You
And in obedience to cast my care
 
My greatest desire is to honor You
To serve You and bring You glory
I want others to know who You are
I want to share Your story
 
Precious Father, Sovereign God
Holy is Your Name
May I forever bring You joy
May I never bring You shame.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Love Me?

I Believe in Miracles, Because I Am One

Letting Go