Confession of Belief

I don’t know how, and I don’t know when. But this I do know. God made me a promise, and it WILL happen. The how and the when are of no concern to me, because I have full confidence in the WHO. Numbers 23 (NKJV) says plainly, “God is not a man, that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repent. Has He said, and will He not do? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?” Praise God! He is a promise keeper. There is no shadow of turning with Him. (James 1:17) Or real-speak, He doesn’t change! God has made me a promise and He will perform it.

Like Abram, I tried to help God. I tried to go out and work and bring to pass what He clearly told me He Himself would do. I have since repented and now walk by faith. Now like, Abraham, I believe God. I recognize and acknowledge what is impossible with man is just right for God. He WILL do all He has promised. I also acknowledge that He will not do it because of my goodness or my righteousness or even because I possess great faith. This thing He is going to do will be for His glory; for His Name’s sake. Yes, I (and many others) will benefit, but ultimately, it’s all about God.

God once asked Moses, “Is the LORD’s arm too short? Now you will see whether or not what I say will come true for you.” (Numbers 11:23 NIV) I have questioned and doubted too long. Though the promise is greater than I can truly comprehend, I believe the half has not been told.

What He has said concerning me, to me, will happen. But not only to me. What has God promised you? Remember, with God all things are possible. (Matthew 19:26) And again, know, “If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.” (Mark 9:23) If you struggle with your faith as I have for years read on to Mark 9:24 and cry with the Father of the demon-possessed child, “Lord I believe; help my unbelief!” He will do it. 

Comments

  1. Oh how I LOVE your insight into the Word of God! Thank you for sharing this reminder that what God says He will do, will happen in His perfect time. Be Blessed Dutchess!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Praise God! May He SWIFTLY fulfill the promises He has spoken concerning you.

      Delete
  2. You write beautifully! This is such an anoninted and encouraging word that came at just the right time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless God! May God continue to send an on-time word to encourage and edify. Thank you for your kind words.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Love Me?

I Believe in Miracles, Because I Am One

Yo, That's My Wife!